Import bookmarks from: Firefox
To export bookmarks from Firefox, follow these steps:
- Click the Bookmarks button on the right side of the navigation toolbar (Windows XP: click the Bookmarks menu) and select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click Import and Backup and choose Export Bookmarks to HTML
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. Save the file in any place that is easy to remember.
- Click the Save button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
Firefox will export your bookmarks as a HTML file, in the location you chose
** After successfully creating the HTML file, return in Startific to your Bookmark page, and click Import Bookmarks button,
** Select the exported HTML file you just created
** Click OK, and that's it!